Virtual Listing Protocol
Accattato & Company Real Estate
For the safety of our sellers and agents, we have developed the next generation listing presentation.
Our listing team at Accattato & Company Real Estate, will conduct a Virtual Listing Appointment discussing pricing strategy, preparing the home, target marketing plan and how we predict how many contracts the listing will receive prior to launch
Note: Pre Listing Presentation is so powerful and informative for sellers, we will continue this even after the Coronavirus is just a bad memory. The interview takes 20-30 minutes and sellers can be in different locations. This also allows us to open up our presentation hours to include evening hours.
- Inspect the property for condition and updates.
- Create a “to do” list that will maximize value and minimize days on the market.
- Prepare and send an email of the Listing Paperwork, Final Pricing Strategy and Marketing Plan for the home.
- Set a roll out schedule including:
- Launch date
- Coming soon marketing
- Final pricing
- Deliver showing protocol to all agents
- Do a predictive analysis to target buyers and monitor online reactions of the buyers and Real Estate Agents prior to launch.
- Introduce open houses with tours in 15 minute increments to allow for a private tour; 1 family at a time while also practicing social distancing.
- Require all parties to wear gloves, face mask and no shoes.
- Sellers will leave all lights on and interior doors open.
- All conferences, contracts and inspection releases will be reviewed by phone or online via Zoom, FaceTime, or an app of the clients choosing.
- Send all documents for signature via Dotloop.